Why does Kevin Annett have such a liking for the15th of the month?
From a Youtube Video:
“If you fail to do so by the hour of 12 oclock noon on Monday, February 15, 2010 Eastern Standard time, our network will commence an indefinite public campaign to a) hold your church officer personally liable for the deaths of all children in United Church Indian Residential Schools and hospitals, and for all injuries suffered in these schools, and to b) systematically disrupt and impede the normal operations of your Organization, including its church services, through non-violent actions.”
Unbought and Unbossed: Canadian Political News and Views
Show #189 Sept 15, 2010.
This episode is 99 minutes and includes in order:
Read: Dick Cheney, Burning Korans, and the Media by Jack Etkin.
Telephone interview with Kevin Annett from London, England. Kevin will be confronting the Pope and Queen Elizabeth for their complicity in crimes against humanity. Starts at 11 minutes, lasts for 26. http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org/
Audio: Charlie Veitch and The Love Police – Liberation of Canary Wharf.
Audio: Rainbow John, a philosopher and free-thinker, his introduction as a peace activist.
Audio: Credo Mutwa, a Zulu sanusi (high shaman) – Before my Eyes Close in Death, a plead for his mother Africa.
Audio: Alex Jones commentary: Lindsay Lohan Poisoned, along with 300 Million Other Americans.
After more than a year of preparation, a network of community-based Tribunals into Crimes against Humanity will officially convene in Brussels, London, Ottawa and other cities on September 15, 2011, armed with the power to arrest and sentence guilty offenders – including the Pope himself. (NOTE – this never happened…)
The Legal Advisory Group of the ITCCS Central Office has completed a list of specifications, indictments and defendants in a global class action lawsuit to be brought against the institutions responsible for centuries of genocide, torture and human trafficking.
The material will be submitted on September 15, 2012 to de jure Common Law courts which shall be officially convened on the same day to receive the application for proceedings.
These courts shall convene on traditional territories under Natural Land Law jurisdiction. An initial roster of confirmed judges for these courts has been approved.
September 15 is also the deadline issued by the ITCCS to the Vatican and Crown of England by which time they must respond to a program of ten measures or face prosecution and permanent disruption. (We’ll see if this happens)
Just as a curiosity…..
Properties of the number 15
- Represent the perfect three-dimensional expression – 3 X 5.
- The Fathers of the Church frequently associate 15 to the two Testaments because it constitutes the sum of 7, the Sabbath, and 8, the Resurrection (the Sabbath representing the period covered by the Old Testament, and the Resurrection, the period covered by the New Testament).
- According to R. Allendy, this number “represents the vital whirlwind 5, animating the cosmos 10, to father the world of the creatures to the image of the Archetype – 1 + 5 = 6. Odd and triangular number, 15 is a dynamic and creative agent; it represents the blooming of the life in the creation”.
- Represent the plenitude of the science, according to saint Jerome.
- It is the spiritual ascension seal, according to Cornelius Agrippa.
- For Eckartshausen, it is “the number of the spiritual resurrection, the number of the commandments and the generation”.
- J. Boehme calls it “the desire the divine love”.
- According to Creusot, it is the number of Satan, who is developing only in the man such a virus. He imposes subtly his wills, causing blind passions, ephemeral pleasures and degrading.
- According to Guy Tarade, it is the number of the man, the human spirit, holy or satanic.
- The fifteen years that God added to the life of Hezekiah suffering of a mortal sickness. (Is 38,1-8)
- Saint Paul enumerates fifteen fruits of the flesh: sexual vice, impurity, sensuality, the worship of false gods and sorcery, antagonisms and rivalry, jealousy, bad temper and quarrels, disagreements, factions and malice, drunkenness and orgies. (Ga 5, 19)
- The Hosea prophet bought a prostitute for fifteen shekels of silver. (Hos 3,2)
- The fifteen gradual psalms named Hymns of degrees.
- The fifteen promises, the fifteen big grains, the fifteen mysteries and the fifteen tens of prayers recited in the Rosary of the Virgin Mary. The Assumption of the Virgin is celebrated on August 15 and she had 15 years old at the Annunciation according to visions’ of Maria Valtorta.
- According to the revelations received by Mary Jane Even, the Virgin Mary would have had during Her life on earth Fifteen Great Pains.
- The cross of Jesus had a length of fifteen feet, according to visions’ of Mary Agreda.
- Jesus takes fifteen days to teach the eight beatitudes, according to visions’ of Anne-Catherine Emmerich. Always according to her, fifteen Pharisees are delegated to spy Jesus.
- There had fifteen degrees to reach to the Temple. According to the visions of Mary Agreda and also according to E. Amann: “When she (Mary) had been deposited in front the temple of the Lord, she climbed by running the fifteen degrees, without looking behind, neither to request the assistance of her parents, as usually do it the children”.
- The Hebrews climbed, by singing the 15 psalms, the 15 steps which led to the Temple of Solomon, as the 15 virtues lead to the Sky.
- In a private revelation received by a German in the 17th century, it talks about the “Fifteen Secret Pains of the Christ”. After the first judgement of the Pharisees, Jesus would have been enclosed in a dungeon located in the prison of the Temple where he would have been tortured by two guards of the Temple.
- The Fifteen Prayers revealed by Our Lord to saint Brigitte in the church Saint-Paul-hors-les-Murs at Rome, which are a devotion to the Holy Wounds of Our Lord.
- Fifteen days after the death of a pope, takes place a meeting of the College of cardinals, called the conclave, having the responsibility to elect at the unanimity a new pope. Once elected, the new pope chooses a name, receives the homage of the cardinals and addresses his blessing to Rome and to the universe.
- The Uranus planet counts fifteen satellites.
- Anniversary of marriage: weddings of crystal.
- The number 15 is used 42 times in the Bible.
- The number 24000 is used 15 times in the Bible.
- The word passion is used 15 times in the NT and Satan 15 times in the OT. The name of Baptist is used 15 times in the Bible, the 15 times in the NT.Freemasonry offers this analysis
A Magic Square (Kamea in Hebrew) is an array of an equal number of rows and columns containing numbers which are arranged so that the sum of any row is also equal to the sum of any column in that square. Additionally, the sum of either of the two diagonals of the square also equals the sum of either a row or column in the square. Magic squares have been esteemed for their magical and mathematical properties for thousands of years in China, India, and the Middle East.
The figure illustrates the concept:
This is a 3 X 3 magic square, a magic square made up of three rows and three columns. Try adding the numbers in each of the three individual rows. They all add up to the number 15. If you add the numbers in each separate column, each column adds to 15. If you add the numbers across the diagonals of the array, they too will equal 15.
Perhaps there’s something Kevin knows that we don’t….