By Heather Martin
In the past two weeks, I’ve come across two “press release/action alerts” that should raise some serious concerns regarding the actions of Kevin Annett and his influence in this country. The first was an Action Alert, published under Annett’s pseudonym, Jeremiah Jourdain, making a rally cry to all supporters of Kevin and of ITCCS (I have underlined key statements):
July 21, 2012, 8:00 AM GMT
Our Central Office has received information that a new covert offensive has been launched against Kevin Annett and the ITCCS that goes beyond previous low-level and sporadic “bad jacketing” efforts to malign and discredit Kevin’s public reputation.
This new offensive involves the systematic penetration of our network by trained operatives and the turning of our former supporters against our work, using bribes, threats and harder psychological warfare techniques.
A trusted middle level source of ours has confirmed that this operation was initated in the spring of this year and claims that it originated from a government agency in London, England, although the source declines to name the agency involved.
The specific reason for this new and broader offensive is unclear, but is undoubtedly a response to our growing success in securing wider legal and political support in Europe and America for our campaign to bring officials of the Papacy and Crown of England to trial.
Three examples of this new black ops campaign are the following:
1. Massive misinformation and smears aimed at Kevin Annett are flooding the internet since last month, designed to confuse, divide and disarm our supporters and funders. These new attacks are instigated by a known distruptor-operative using the name “Greg Renouf”. This individual, who has been named publicly as being an informant for Canada’s CSIS, has acted on information – such as Kevin’s planned radio appearances – that can only have been gained through access to Kevin’s personal emails and files using surveillance methods employed by the state.
2. Coinciding with this heightened bad jacketing by “Renouf” was a sophisticated entrapment aimed at Kevin in the form of an apparent lawsuit in Canada’s Federal Court. This suit was begun by a man of unconfirmed identity named Jason Bowman who delayed and obstructed the proper filing of the same lawsuit. We suspect that this entrapment had a dual purpose: to discredit Kevin and the ITCCS, who were named as co-plaintiffs, by mishandling and bringing disrepute to the lawsuit, and to embroil Kevin in a legal process controlled by the Crown that would have allowed the latter to legally gag and control him on the eve of his important tour of Europe in September.
3. Secondary ITCCS activists and key funders of our work have been overtly neutralized and in some cases even turned against us in the past several months, especially aboriginal elders who freely sponsored our work, invited Kevin to their territories, and are eyewitnesses to murders and other crimes at Indian residential schools. This neutralization of our activists is escalating and is now even reaching into our inner circle.
Generally, we see this new assault as a sign of the success and right direction of our work, focusing as it is not only on the legal and political culpability of Church and State for crimes against humanity, but on the need to actively challenge and disestablish the power of these institutions.
We are now posing a direct threat to the Vatican and the Crown of England, and all of their subsidiary agents. We are coming closer to exposing their real nature and secrets, and they are re-acting accordingly and with growing desperation.
We espect these attacks to increase, and are accordingly establishing a new Security Protocol, as follows:
1. All media interviews with Kevin Annett must be sanctioned by the ITCCS Central Office and will be actively monitored by us, including by employing background checks on the media outlet and interviewers. Staged “ambushes” of Kevin over public airwaves by smear specialists will no longer be allowed, and media outlets allowing such attacks on Kevin will be named in our legal actions.
2. All information on known disruptors and operatives working against us – such as James Craven, Greg Renouf, Frank and Tracey Miller, Jan Longboat, Lydia Bessell aka “Lydia Whitecalf”, Belinda McKenzie and those on their payroll – is being compiled in a central data bank and is available to counter the mis-information. Please send us any knowledge you have of these and other operatives.
3. Kevin Annett will no longer travel alone in his journies but will now be accompanied by observers and a videographer who will liason daily with the ITCCS office. All venues and other details of Kevin’s events must be sanctioned and will be monitored by ITCCS Central Office.
Note: We are preparing a separate briefing that will help you to identify and neutralize disruptor-operatives in your midst.
This letter is hostile, and aserbic and designed to play on the fears and ego’s of his supporters. By using terms and language like this, Kevin portrays a sense of ‘rallying to defend the honor of the King’, which is an emotion that many battles were fought, but not always won.
The second letter is far more disturbing in it’s content as it creates an ultimatum for members of the RCMP and Police forces to actively ‘choose the side of righteousness’ or face the consequences of resisting Annett and his crusade. These consequences are vaguely described and leave much to the imagination of the reader. I wonder just what Annett thinks would be the response? I am reminded of my favorite scenes of my favorite movie… The Empire Strikes Back. In the scene, Darth Vader has Luke Skywalker wounded and hanging barely onto a radio tower where he drops the biggest bombshell…. Luke, I am your Father! He goes on to say that if Luke were to join him, they would rule the universe together, “as Father and Son”. By Kevin Annett’s statements, I hearken back to Empire and can’t help but wonder if this is the kind of world-wide rebellion he has in mind?
Public Declaration to Police Officers, Civil Servants and other Agents of the Crown of England – Issued by the Judicial Oversight Panel of the Common Law Court of Justice investigating Crimes of Church and State (Brussels – London)
July 28, 2012
The Common Law Court of Justice investigating Crimes of Church and State
On September 15, 2012, an International Common Law Court, duly constituted under the Law of Nations, will be convened to consider evidence and hear charges of Crimes against Humanity brought against the Crown of England, the Vatican and other parties.
In the event that the Crown is convicted in this duly constituted Court for such crimes as Genocide, Child Trafficking and waging a War of Aggression against indigenous nations, your continued allegiance and service of this convicted party will constitute criminal collusion and obstruction of justice.
Prior to committing such an indictable offense, you wil be asked by this Court to refrain from implicating yourselves with such criminal parties by assuming a position of neutrality in relation to the Crown of England as a possible party to a crime.
As servants of the Public Peace and Welfare rather than of a potentially convicted authority, you will be asked by this Court to place yourselves at the service of a fair and impartial investigation of documented crimes involving the Crown of England.
Accordingly, this Court will be requiring police officers in Canada, England, Australia and other nations to assist it in presenting summonses and other warrants to Crown officials, to aid this Court in the pursuit of justice and due process, and to enforce any verdicts and decisions of this Court regarding the culpability of the Crown for Crimes against Humanity.
This Court will also require that in the course of this trial and upon summary conviction of the Crown, civil servants cease and desist from collecting taxes and administering laws on behalf of the Crown of England and its client governments in Canada, England, Australia and elsewhere, lest by such assisting of parties convicted of Crimes against Humanity these civil servants violate international law and the verdicts of this Court.
If you officers continue to serve as agents of the Crown under these circumstances, you will have betrayed your public trust and responsibility, and disqualified yourselves from holding public office. In such a eventuality, you may face summary arrest and trial for aiding and abetting those engaged in Crimes against Humanity.
We trust that you will fulfill what is lawful and just, and stand with our Court of Common Law Justice as duly sworn Public Peace Officers. To ensure this compliance, your officers will be approached by agents of our Court to take such an Oath of Service. We expect your cooperation in this matter.
Issued by the Judicial Oversight Panel of the Common Law Court of Justice investigating Crimes of Church and State (Brussels – London)
July 28, 2012
cc: world media, governments and police agencies
In summary, I would also like to add the following from the Criminal Code of Canada regarding Treason:
OFFENCES AGAINST PUBLIC ORDER
Treason and other Offences against the Queen’s Authority and Person
- 46. (1) Every one commits high treason who, in Canada,
- (a) kills or attempts to kill Her Majesty, or does her any bodily harm tending to death or destruction, maims or wounds her, or imprisons or restrains her;
- (b) levies war against Canada or does any act preparatory thereto; or
- (c) assists an enemy at war with Canada, or any armed forces against whom Canadian Forces are engaged in hostilities, whether or not a state of war exists between Canada and the country whose forces they are.
- (2) Every one commits treason who, in Canada,
- (a) uses force or violence for the purpose of overthrowing the government of Canada or a province;
- (b) without lawful authority, communicates or makes available to an agent of a state other than Canada, military or scientific information or any sketch, plan, model, article, note or document of a military or scientific character that he knows or ought to know may be used by that state for a purpose prejudicial to the safety or defence of Canada;
- (c) conspires with any person to commit high treason or to do anything mentioned in paragraph (a);
- (d) forms an intention to do anything that is high treason or that is mentioned in paragraph (a) and manifests that intention by an overt act; or
- (e) conspires with any person to do anything mentioned in paragraph (b) or forms an intention to do anything mentioned in paragraph (b) and manifests that intention by an overt act.
- (3) Notwithstanding subsection (1) or (2), a Canadian citizen or a person who owes allegiance to Her Majesty in right of Canada,
- (a) commits high treason if, while in or out of Canada, he does anything mentioned in subsection (1); or
- (b) commits treason if, while in or out of Canada, he does anything mentioned in subsection (2)
- (4) Where it is treason to conspire with any person, the act of conspiring is an overt act of treason.
- R.S., c. C-34, s. 46;
- 1974-75-76, c. 105, s. 2.
For the complete code see here
I can’t help but wonder whose interests are being served by Kevin Annett.